Remote learning

I don’t like remote learning. One reason I don’t like it is because I have a lot of distracting things in my room. Also no one is home to help me with something. The last reason I don’t like remote learning is that no one controls me what I do.

In my room I have a lot of distracting things. The first thing that distract me a lot is my phone. Also my bed distracts me a lot. The third thing that distracts me is my computer.

There is no one home to help me with my work. When there is no one home I cant ask anyone to explain me what to do. Also it is hard when no one helps me with a problem. When no one is home to help you, you will get stuck on some questions.

When there is no one to control me I go wild. When there is no one to control me I go around the house not doing my work. Also I sit on my phone all day. When there is no one to control me I lay in my bed.

So that’s why I don’t like remote learning. I get distracted a lot, there is no one to help me, and no one can control what I do. I wish remote learning was gone.